Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Adapted from Closet Cooking.
- 4 ounces low-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 larges pinches Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend (optional)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayo
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ragu Homemade Style pizza sauce
- about 1 ounce pepperoni (16-20 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cream cheese with Mrs. Dash seasoning blend, sour cream, mayo, half of the mozzarella, and half of the parmesan. Spread mixture in bottom of pie plate.
- Pour and spread pizza sauce to cover the cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheeses and pepperoni.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.