Makes about 6 steak patties
- 1/3 cup dry italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 cup canned cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground round or lean ground beef
- Combine bread crumbs, egg, and onion in a medium sized bowl.
- Combine soups, dijon, horseradish, Worcestershire, and heavy cream (optional) in a separate medium sized bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet (medium heat).
- Add ground beef and 1/4 cup creamy mixture to the bread crumb mixture. Mix with your hands and make about six steak patties.
- Cook patties in the skillet over medium until brown on each side and cooked mostly through, roughly four minutes on each side.
- Once the patties are done, pour creamy mixture into the skillet. Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet, and simmer for 15 minutes until patties are fully cooked.